Occupational First Aid Refresher Course
Those who already hold QQI (formerly FETAC) Level 5 Occupational First Aid certificate can attend a one day Refresher course within two years and 90 days of completing their initial training. On successful completion of the practical and written assessment certification is issued for a period of 2 years.
The course content for Occupational First Aid Refresher training is set by QQI and includes the following modules:
- Unit 1 – First Aid in the Workplace
- Unit 2 – Patient Assessment
- Unit 3 – Respiratory Emergencies
- Unit 4 – Cardiac First Response
- Unit 5 – Wounds & Bleeding
- Unit 6 – Altered Levels of Consciousness
- Unit 7 – Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Unit 8 – Burns and scalds, chemicals, poison, electric shock
Participants must have completed the Occupational First Aid course in the previous 2 years.
Theoretical Exam and Practical Skills Assessment.
QQI level 5 Certificate in Occupational First Aid valid for 2 years.
- Lectures 0
- Duration 1 Day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10